- Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation (over 3,000 hours of individual coaching and completion of an accredited coaching program including coach supervision)
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- Co-founder & designer of the Shift Positive 360™
- Certified Coach, Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara
- Executive Coach training - New Ventures West, Newfield and Leadership Institute of Seattle
- Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative Lasting Change, David Cooperrider, Case Western Reserve University
- Leadership Circle Profile™ Certification
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Qualified trainer
- Certified SOCIAL STYLE and Versatility Instructor
- Grove: Strategic Visioning Facilitator - visual approaches to strategic planning and decision-making
Peter Berridge is an accomplished coach and facilitator who utilizes the sciences of positive psychology and executive coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations be more engaged, effective and productive. Pete became a certified executive coach through the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara and is one of 350 people in the world with a Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Positive psychology is the study of human strengths and well-being which employs proven methods to promote the flourishing of people, organizations, and communities.
Pete also has advanced training in the art of appreciative inquiry and visual facilitation, which he uses to engage organizations and their stakeholders in a highly interactive way, to envision a compelling future, and to move forward with focus and energy. He has 25+ years of coaching, facilitation, and Human Resources experience, culminating as executive VP of Human Resources at Courage Center, a nationally respected healthcare agency serving over 20,000 people with disabilities annually. Pete's passion is coaching senior executives, rising leaders, teams, and organizations that are navigating challenges and charting new directions.
- Mentor Coach, University of St. Thomas, Executive Coach Certification program
- Foundations of Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- "Crucial Conversations" instructor training
- Studer Group - "9 Principles of Hardwiring Excellence"
- “Renewing Teams in Changing Times”, Hudson Institute Certified trainer
- Certificate, The Fund Raising School, Indiana University
Center on Philanthropy
- Balanced Scorecards and Strategy Mapping - Michigan State
- Wilson Learning - Supervisory Leadership Series
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Application of the Gallup Q12 to establish productive
- B.S. Business Administration - Personnel and Industrial Relations - Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
Shorebird has relationships with other firms who have deep expertise in their respective domains and have helped us add significant value to our client relationships.
Jenny Peterson is an expert in emotional intelligence, stress reduction, and resilience who brings her unique experience and education together to provide powerful client outcomes. Jenny’s PhD research is in the subject of emotional intelligence and compassion fatigue in physicians. Jenny is certified in multiple EI tools as well as HeartMath techniques for stress reduction. Shorebird partners with Jenny to administer and interpret emotional intelligence assessments and help craft plans for executives to gain greater impact and wellbeing through improved emotional intelligence skills. Clients regularly comment on the richness that working with Jenny has brought to their coaching experience. Check out Jenny at: www.tailfeathercoaching.com or www.daringgreatly.us